Natural Immune Support
Nature’s Answer Marine Based Calcium Magnesium, Vanilla Cream, 16-Ounce | Natural Immune Support | Maintains Healthy Bones | Promote Heart Health | Muscular Function Support
- Harvested in the cool, clean and pristine waters off the coast of Iceland, Aquamin’s Red Algae and Seawater Marine Calcium, Magnesium, and Multi-Mineral Complex supply bio-active magnesium, calcium and 72 other trace minerals.
- Supported by a significant and growing body of scientific publications, Aquamin’s unique matrix of trace minerals works synergistically together to give a powerful boost to magnesium’s bioactivity.
- Plant-based minerals differ elementally and structurally from mined minerals. Nature’s Answer Calcium Magnesium supports Healthy Bones, Boosts the Immune System and is beneficial for the Heart and Muscles.
- Marine vegetation is richer in minerals than vegetation from the land.
- Plant-based sea minerals’ unique porous honeycombed vegetative cell structure gives it a number of significant benefits from it are chemical behaviour to its absorption.
Natural Immune Support
Family Owned and Operated for Over 4 Decades
From humble beginnings back in 1972 to our modern state-of-the-art facility, Nature’s Answer has evolved into one of today’s largest family-owned and operated manufacturers of high-quality nutritional products.
The Genius of Mother Nature in Every Bottle
Our state of the art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products.
The Nature’s Answer Concentrated TRUE Herbal Extract Difference
Our extracts are made to the highest quality standard, and we verify what is in every bottle. Before our extracts are released to you, the consumer, they go through over 60 quality control checks by our Quality Control team, holding each extract to stringent standards. Our herbal formulas stand the test of time – over four decades of proven performance. Our vertically integrated manufacturing process allows us to have complete traceability from plant to shelf.
Sleep and immunity are closely tied.
In fact, inadequate or poor quality sleep is linked to a higher susceptibility to sickness.
In a study in 164 healthy adults, those who slept fewer than 6 hours each night were more likely to catch a cold than those who slept 6 hours or more each night (1Trusted Source).
Getting adequate rest may strengthen your natural immunity. Also, you may sleep more when sick to allow your immune system to better fight the illness (2Trusted Source).
Adults should aim to get 7 or more hours of sleep each night, while teens need 8–10 hours and younger children and infants up to 14 hours (3Trusted Source).
If you’re having trouble sleeping, try limiting screen time for an hour before bed, as the blue light emitted from your phone, TV, and computer may disrupt your circadian rhythm, or your body’s natural wake-sleep cycle (4Trusted Source).